Free trial appointment: 400-9676-266
National After Sales Hotline: 400-9970-990
In Stock | Customized Solutions | One-stop Package
1. Please place the device in a dry and ventilated place, and clean the dust net (fan) once a month;
2. This ozone machine is not a professional electrician, please do not open the box (there is high voltage inside);
3. Please have a professional electrician open the back cover of the case during maintenance;
4. Silicone replacement once every three months will not affect the use;
5. Check whether the internal connectors of the machine are loose and the hose is aging;
6. If the joint is loose, please use a screwdriver to tighten it, the hose is aging, please replace it in time;
7. All customers who purchase our products can purchase consumables at our company below the market price.
8. Equipment maintenance (If on-site service is required, the customer must pay the travel expenses. The company considers the distance and the distance, and chooses the nearest dealer on-site service.
9. When repairing the equipment, please send the warranty card back to our company randomly. If it does not match the above operating instructions, our company will not bear the maintenance costs.
10. When turning on, turn on the air pump first, then turn on the ozone for 1-2 minutes; when turning off, turn off the ozone switch, then turn off the air pump after 1-2 minutes.
1. Machine equipment must be placed in a place free of oil, clean air and dry to extend the service life of the machine equipment.
2. Handle with care when using, do not litter.
3. The machine equipment is used for water treatment. The ozone output must be connected to the check valve. (Note: The check valve is divided into positive and negative. Before the check valve is not connected, check for ozone output, and then connect the check valve. Ozone proves that the check valve is connected. The direction is reversed. At this time, it can be reversed.); Prevent the return water from entering the machine and damage the machine.
4. It is forbidden to work the ozone machine in the disinfection area. For the safety of the work, the equipment should have a separate work area, and then the silicone gas is used to transport the ozone gas to the disinfection or chemical reaction area.
5. Machinery and equipment must be checked and maintained every day; if abnormality is found, shut down immediately, find out the cause, and handle it before use.
6. The equipment must be well grounded before use to prevent lightning. It is best to unplug the power plug when not in use.
7. According to the working environment and use requirements, the correct selection of ozone disinfection machine.
8. If the machine and equipment are not used for a long time, the inside and the shell of the machine must be cleaned and placed in a dry and ventilated place to prevent moisture damage.
9. In order to prevent the machine from getting wet and better maintain the equipment, turn on the "Air Pump Switch" or "Air Control Switch" every week; turn off the "Concentration Adjustment" or "Ozone Switch" for more than three hours to clean the water and gas in the machine.