Free trial appointment: 400-9676-266
National After Sales Hotline: 400-9970-990
In Stock | Customized Solutions | One-stop Package
Ozone in the catering industry has a flexible disinfection method, low cost, obvious effects, and no side effects.
I. Ozone disinfection method
1. Wash and soak with ozone water;
2. Use ozone gas for disinfection;
Second, the advantages of ozone disinfection
1. Not only can sterilize tableware, but also have other sterilization equipment and methods (disinfection ability of catering venues and kitchen equipment), degrading pesticide residues in fruits and vegetables and harmful hormones in meat products to avoid food poisoning.
(1) Ozone gas can directly disinfect kitchens, dining rooms, knives, kitchen utensils, refrigerators, vegetable racks, breeding grounds, storage rooms, and ozone water can also be used for disinfection;
(2) Ozone gas or ozone water can be used to disinfect tableware that can withstand high temperatures, such as plastics and polychrome products.
(3) Washing vegetables with ozone can degrade residual pesticides in fruits and vegetables and harmful hormones in meat products.
2. Ozone disinfection takes a short time and is easy to operate. There is no need to clean after disinfection. To disinfect 100 pieces of tableware (for 8-10 people):
(1) The normal procedure takes about 140 minutes, and the process is as follows:
Decontamination (15 minutes), detoxification (90 minutes), cleaning (15 minutes), disinfection cabinet sterilization (20 minutes), use (2) If using ozone gas disinfection, generally only 38 minutes. The process is as follows:
Decontamination (15 minutes), cleaning (15 minutes), disinfection and soaking (8 minutes), and use (3) If disinfected with ozone water, it only takes 30 minutes. The process is as follows:
Decontamination (15 minutes) Wash, disinfect, soak (15 minutes) Use
3. Ozone disinfection has no harmful residues and no secondary pollution.
After ozone disinfection, it decomposes into oxygen by itself, without odor and pollution, and has comprehensive disinfection and good effect.
4. Low cost of ozone disinfection.
Ozone disinfection mainly uses air as the raw material, and the power consumption is much lower than that of the disinfection cabinet. After ozone disinfection, the tableware can be used directly without drying.
Comparison of common disinfection methods in the catering industry