Free trial appointment: 400-9676-266
National After Sales Hotline: 400-9970-990
In Stock | Customized Solutions | One-stop Package
Industrial organic wastewater and cyanide-containing wastewater-Ozone is a strong oxidant. Can transform toxic pollutants into non-toxic substances. It has strong oxidizing ability to treat wastewater, can decompose organic substances that are difficult to be destroyed by general oxidants, and has a safe reaction and short time. The remaining ozone, which can be converted into oxygen, is not only harmless but also beneficial. Ozone oxidation has no secondary pollution, and does not produce sludge and odor. Therefore, it can be used for disinfection, deodorization and deodorization, color removal, iron and manganese removal, phenol removal, cyanide removal, detergent removal, and oil removal.
● For heavy oil cracking wastewater, when PH ≈ 11.4, the cyanide removal efficiency is 79.3%.
● For electroplating wastewater, when the cyanide concentration is 32.5% mg / 1, the cyanide removal rate is 98.9%.
● For acrylic fiber wastewater, when 102mg / 1 of acrylonitrile is contained, ozone treatment can completely remove acrylonitrile.
Ozone can decompose hydrocarbons, aldehydes, cyanide, phenol, phosphorus, sulfur, nitrogen oxides, soybean nitrate and other organic substances, and can remove iron, manganese, magnesium and other metal ions.
The strong oxidation of ozone has a very good effect on the treatment of the following wastewater.
1. Phenol-containing wastewater-including phenol, pyrogallol, cresol, xylenol, etc. Phenol can denature proteins and damage liver, kidney and nervous system.
Phenol-containing wastewater comes from: gas, coking, petroleum refining, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, textile rubber, dyes, and wood processing.
2. Sulfur-containing wastewater-sulfides have a foul odor and are toxic and corrosive, which can cause death of living organisms in the water, reduce PH value, and dissolved oxygen index.
Sulfur-containing wastewater comes from: petroleum, chemical, coking, papermaking, fur, leather, livestock slaughtering, textile dyes, chemical fiber and other industries.
3. Cyanide-containing wastewater-Potassium cyanide and sodium cyanide are highly toxic, and ozone can oxidize them into less toxic cyanates.
The cyanide-containing wastewater comes from: electroplating , coking, gas, metallurgy, mining, fur, rubber, chemical fiber plexiglass, etc.
4. Oily wastewater-including materials containing fatty acids, royal compounds, waxes and solvents,
Oily wastewater comes from: petroleum, chemical industry, machinery, transportation, coking, steel rolling, gas, food, food, leather, fur, wool washing, daily chemical, etc.
5. Wastewater containing iron and manganese ions-excessive iron and manganese ions cause certain harm to the cardiovascular and skin of the human body.
Wastewater containing iron and manganese ions comes from: mining and metallurgy, machinery, chemical, electronics, instrumentation and other industries.
In the process of treating industrial wastewater, ozone can reach the national level three emission standards and can be reused.